Not Everyone Needs a Coach
Only those people who want to get the most out of life, the most out of their careers, and the most out of their relationships need coaching. Seriously. That's what coaching can do for you. Everyone has a goal of how they want their life to be, how successful they want to be at their job, what they want for their family and what they want out of their relationships.
Are You Willing to be Coached?
If you have things you want to accomplish, things you want to create for yourself, but you're having trouble taking those first few steps, then coaching may be just the thing. Consider the following questions:
- Do you have a clear vision of your perfect future?
- Do you know what you want to get from being coached?
- Are you willing to do the work and let the coach do the coaching?
- Are you willing to look at and modify any self-defeating behaviors that are limiting your success?
- Are you willing to try new concepts or different ways of doing things?
- Will you tell the truth to your coach at all times, even if it is painful?
- Are you willing to be challenged and held accountable by your coach, even if it is painful?
- If you feel you are not getting what you need or want from the sessions, are you willing to indicate this to the coach at the earliest possible opportunity – and ask for what you do want?
- Do you see being coached as a worthwhile investment in your future?
- Are you willing to commit to a specific course of action?
To find out how coaching can help you achieve your goals, check out our coaching website or email us at email@example.com.
| Copyright 2013 iB4e, Inc. All Rights Reserved